Jackie Watts, EA Tax and Accounting Services is committed to your success.
We’ve learned a lot since we began in this business, and our dedicated, responsive staff is ready to apply that knowledge to your company’s growth and success.
It’s our business to know your business well enough so that together, we can conquer the intricacies of doing business in today’s fast-paced world.
We look forward to partnering with you on your journey to success.
JACKIE WATTS, EA TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES is built on a proud tradition of service, technical expertise, and innovative thinking. Our staff’s experience and academic credentials give our clients the depth of knowledge you’ll find in a larger firm, while our dedication to superior customer service offers the personal, one-on-one approach for which smaller firms are known.
We hope you’ll take a few minutes to get acquainted with our staff!
- Emily Stuart, Staff Accountant — Emily received her Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in 2001 and then her MBA in 2004. She has previously worked as a tax auditor for the State of Utah. She has also worked at a small accounting firm in Utah preparing income and payroll tax returns. Emily currently lives in Kearney with her husband and four children.
- Tiffany Blew, Staff Accountant–Tiffany obtained a degree in Accounting in 1997 and became a C.P.A. in 2001. Prior to joining Jackie’s office in 2009, she served as the Director of Finance and Human Resources for a non-profit organization in Kansas City. She has also worked for the State of Missouri, performing audits of government entities. Tiffany and her husband live in Platte City and have two young children.
- Chaela Hartigan, Office Manager & Accounting Assistant–Chaela has worked with Jackie Watts for over five years. She received an AA degree in 1978. She previously was employed as Project Manager of the State Lunch Program for the local school district performing audits, implementing State guidelines and managing data. She has also worked for a local manufacturing firm as an Administrative Assistant/Accountant. Chaela and her husband, Rick, live in St. Joseph and are blessed with two college bound children.
- Ruth Twombly, Staff Accountant–Ruth obtained her BS Ed degree in 1973, followed by a MS Ed degree in 1980. During her years as an educator, reading specialist, and technology coordinator, she completed tax coursework and worked several tax seasons as a tax preparer and reviewer for Jackie Watts on a part-time basis. Since 2006, she has been operating the Highland, Kansas, office of Jackie’s firm on a full time basis during tax season and part-time during the remainder of the year. Ruth currently lives near Highland in a rural setting and enjoys interactions with her numerous extended family members and many long time church and community friends.
- Anna White, Staff Accountant– Anna graduated from Missouri Western State University with a Bachelors degree in Business Accounting in May of 2014. She has been a full time member of the staff since May 2014 after interning for 5 months. She grew up in a Christian home with 8 crazy siblings, and is enjoying life’s changes as the Lord blesses their family.